Skip to content
- All major credit and debit card payments now accepted at the studio/ www.mypersonaltrainer.ie website and mindbody express app. Current clients can purchase for the next months quota of bodytone classes on or before the last class of the current month. No payments will be accepted after this date. No partial payments accepted. It is in your interest to turn up on the days you have registered for. If you can’t make class and are within the 24 hour notice period, then unfortunately you have forfeited the cost of the session. Classes go ahead based on booked, paid clients.
- In very rare circumstances mypersonaltrainer reserves the right to cancel a class at short notice. Registered class clients will receive an email notification. Your account will be credited with a token to use within 7 days. No credits will be offered to clients on a monthly compressed bodytone package rate
- mypersonaltrainer reserves the right to change the start time of a class should the opportunity arise. If this happens within 24 hours of the original start time and you can’t make it, your account will be credited with a token to book your session without your card being charged.
- When purchasing same day class entry, please be sure you can do the session. You can only reschedule your class and personal training appointment once 24 or more hours is given and feel free to make the change in the mindbody app.
- Your health and safety is mypersonaltrainer’s priority. You will provided with a highly motivational class, but please adhere to instructions. All clients must bring water and a towel to the studio. No towel, no workout. If you feel the class is too easy or getting to much, adjust the intensity accordingly to suit yourself.
- Get to class 5 minutes before the scheduled time as they may start slightly earlier than scheduled. Entry to the studio is not guaranteed once the class has started. Class instructor may change without notice, but you will continue to be trained by a qualified and fully insured instructor.
- If you are unwell or have any injuries on the night, please let mypersonaltrainer know. A GP’s letter may be required if you have any long term injuries. Please also ensure you have filled out a health screening form or signed the mindbody app waiver before starting a class at the studio.